Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Miss You Buddy...

I am in Williston, as I have been for the last week, and I am starting to get really bored. I am starting to miss my roommate, Aaron. He texted me the other day and it made be miss him, a lot. I guess its true, you don't start missing something till its gone. I miss you Aaron-buddy.

~BEFORE~
Re-edited the picture....
~AFTER~

This is the picture that pretty much tells you how our friendship goes. I have to say that this is one of my favorite pictures of all time. I don't like very many of myself, but this is one of my favorites, right up there with the "Victory" picture and the one where I am climbing out of the dryer.

I am excited to get back and hang out again, we are definitely having pillow talk when I get back. I think I will be back on Sunday at like 5 p.m.

Aaron, I bought a 360, so we can play it ALL the time. I still need to buy another controller, but when I do, we are gonna have a blast. I say we play Halo 3 like crazy and become a legendary team. i am up for some FIFA too. You just have to start returning my texts and we will get the ball rolling on that little adventure.

Spenny

No comments:

Post a Comment